Reception life or hotel reception at dubai receptionist - Aniss Maadadi

Aniss Maadadi
Hotel Management Expert (IST) Germany
Assistant General Manager
Former Front Office Manager


Career Summary
Hotel Management Expert (IST) Germany
Assistant General Manager
Former Front Office Manager

During my career in the hospitality industry in 4 and 5 stars hotels in Middle East, Africa and Europe, My main focus was within the rooms division department. I have a very good understanding of the operational and strategic planning in order to achieve best results and to ensure that my department is on the right track, in terms of guest satisfaction, increasing the revenue, reducing the cost and also to maintain a good work atmosphere, empower my colleagues and support them whenever it requires, either by giving direct feedback, off and on job training or personal development plan.

The fact that I have worked in several international hotels and being able to speak 4 languages fluently, gave me a better understanding of different cultures and helped me to learn different methods to manage day to day operations.

Besides working in 3 different continents, I had the chance to participate in the Pre-Opening of 4 hotels in different countries; I have also undergone hotel management further studies in Germany (IST Institute) which helped me to understand more the theory side of the hotel industry.
Information Overview
After being working in this industry for the last couple of years, I promised myself that one day I will find the right time and the right place to share my story and to provide the beginners and the new people to the Reception Life (Hotel Front Desk) with the basic required knowledge that they need to have to get started and to develop themselves in the future.

The information I´m going to share with you is the conclusion of 8 years hard work in 3 different continents with more than 90 nationalities and with some of the world best hoteliers.

I started the reception life journey without any prior diploma related to the hospitality and after few months only I had succeeded. Those of you who are not hospitality graduate, don´t worry you can also make it.

If you have the language skills, you are a friendly person and you are willing to learn and go further in your career, for sure you are the perfect receptionist and you are most welcomed to take this journey.
Remember: the hotel is a place to feel home away from home and you are the one who makes the change and decide either to satisfy or dissatisfy your guest.

You are the first and the last impression and definitely one of them will last.
No matter how luxurious or modest your hotel is, you are always the main factor of success

If you look around you, how many people are eager to use the social media to get in contact with each other, you will realize that the need of human interaction is highly appreciated. Therefore, only your personality and the way you get along with your guests will make the difference.


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment