I Can't Believe They Did That! Reacting to Fan's Cringy Musical.lys



Reacting to Fan’s Cringy Musical.lys! Thanks to all of you in the ZamFam that submitted your musically videos. I answered your questions for today’s video while in Bora Bora! Also thank you Alisha Marie, Mia Stammer, Jessie Paege, Adelaine Morin, Tiffany Ma, Ali La Chula, Loey Lane, and Remi Ashton for making appearances in my sketch. You all are awesome! 

Reacting to Fan’s Musical.lys
I reacted to the ASMR ice eating viral trend which many people find satisfying and try not to laugh challenge, a fan who responded to my musically account getting hacked, gymnastics on a trampoline, and hilarious comedy sketches.

Truth Or Dare
You dared me to make a DIY musically in a handstand, try gymnastics, jump into the ocean blindfolded, and do the cringiest thing I could think of!

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment